Inheriting a house is one of the few big surprises that life brings us sometimes. But what happens when you inherit a house in Kentucky? As much as you may want to keep an inherited house, sometimes you may be forced to consider putting it up for sale. Well, selling an inherited house can be […]
Tag Archives | what-happens-when-you-inherit-a-house
Places We Buy Houses
- How to Sell a House That Needs Work in Lexington
- Will Selling Cost You Money in Lexington?
- Real Estate Photography and Staging 101 to Sell Your Home in Lexington
- Qualities of a Top Real Estate Agent | What to Look for in Lexington
- Cash For Houses – How To Sell Your House Fast For Cash In Lexington?
- What Chances Do I Have When Selling My Home on Craigslist in Lexington
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.