Inheriting a home can be a pretty sweet experience, yet bitter at the same time… You are left with great property value you can use to improve your life, but you are still mourning the loss of a loved one. So you may tend to ask yourself at this point “what are the tax consequences […]
Tag Archives | tax-consequences-when-selling-a-house-i-inherited
Places We Buy Houses
- How to Sell a House That Needs Work in Lexington
- Will Selling Cost You Money in Lexington?
- Real Estate Photography and Staging 101 to Sell Your Home in Lexington
- Qualities of a Top Real Estate Agent | What to Look for in Lexington
- Cash For Houses – How To Sell Your House Fast For Cash In Lexington?
- What Chances Do I Have When Selling My Home on Craigslist in Lexington
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.