With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in Lexington anyway? Many homeowners across America and Lexington are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will […]
Tag Archives | pre-foreclosure
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
Places We Buy Houses
- What Should I Budget for if I Sell My House on My Own in Lexington
- Should I Trust Zillow to Determine My House Value in Lexington
- Can A House Be Sold While In Probate In Lexington Kentucky?
- What Can Go Wrong When You Inherit a House in Kentucky
- The Probate Process for a House in Lexington – How to Avoid Getting Scammed
- What Are the Tax Consequences When Selling a House Inherited in Lexington?
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."