A recent study estimates that 47% of foreclosed properties are still occupied. When you first see that stat you may be surprised… but we’re not. What most people don’t realize is that banks aren’t in the business to own homes. They are in the business to loan people money. But when they have to foreclose […]
Tag Archives | local-house-buyers
If you’ve been driving around in , chances are you’ve seen some billboards advertising companies that buy houses. Often times they say things like “We Buy Houses!” or “Cash For Your House”. Are these “we buy houses in companies” credible? How do I know if the local house buying companies out there are honest and credible? […]
Should you take a cash offer for your house? Not always. I’ll tell you how to sell any property for cash, some reasons to refuse a cash offer – and when you shouldn’t say no. Selling My House For Cash In If you’re selling a property in to an end buyer (the person living in the home), […]
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
Places We Buy Houses
- What Are the Tax Consequences When Selling a House Inherited in Lexington?
- Creative Holiday Themed Open House Ideas for Lexington
- How To Sell Your House in Lexington During the Holidays – A Guide for Sellers
- Where to Find Someone to Buy My House with Cash in Lexington?
- How to Sell Your House for Fast Cash in Lexington
- What Sellers Need to Know About the Cash House Buyers in Lexington Kentucky?
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.