If you’ve recently inherited a house that you’re thinking about selling, be sure to read this article all the way through so you’ll discover the 3 things you can do in to prepare your inherited house for the sale… We know from personal experience that when a family member passes, it can be a tough […]
Tag Archives | inherited-house
First, we’re so sorry for your loss. This can be a very challenging time for many reasons, and dealing with property ownership is tough at the best of times. You’re thinking, “I inherited a house, what to do with this house?” Should I rent it? Should I sell it? How should I sell it? Tons […]
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
Places We Buy Houses
- What Are the Tax Consequences When Selling a House Inherited in Lexington?
- Creative Holiday Themed Open House Ideas for Lexington
- How To Sell Your House in Lexington During the Holidays – A Guide for Sellers
- Where to Find Someone to Buy My House with Cash in Lexington?
- How to Sell Your House for Fast Cash in Lexington
- What Sellers Need to Know About the Cash House Buyers in Lexington Kentucky?
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.