Should you take a cash offer for your Lexington house? Not always. I’ll tell you how to sell any property for cash, some reasons to refuse a cash offer – and when you shouldn’t say no. Selling My House For Cash In Lexington If you’re selling a property in Lexington to an end buyer (the person living […]
Tag Archives | house-for-cash
Places We Buy Houses
- How to Sell a House That Needs Work in Lexington
- Will Selling Cost You Money in Lexington?
- Real Estate Photography and Staging 101 to Sell Your Home in Lexington
- Qualities of a Top Real Estate Agent | What to Look for in Lexington
- Cash For Houses – How To Sell Your House Fast For Cash In Lexington?
- What Chances Do I Have When Selling My Home on Craigslist in Lexington
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.