With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in Lexington anyway? Many homeowners across America and Lexington are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure-process
Understanding the foreclosure process in Kentucky is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not […]
Places We Buy Houses
- How to Sell a House That Needs Work in Lexington
- Will Selling Cost You Money in Lexington?
- Real Estate Photography and Staging 101 to Sell Your Home in Lexington
- Qualities of a Top Real Estate Agent | What to Look for in Lexington
- Cash For Houses – How To Sell Your House Fast For Cash In Lexington?
- What Chances Do I Have When Selling My Home on Craigslist in Lexington
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."