If you’re wondering about the ins and outs of selling your home during a divorce in Lexington KY… we’ll dive into the steps and things to look out for in this article. With over 50% of American marriages ending in divorce, many Lexington KY residents are looking or advice for selling a home during a divorce. […]
Tag Archives | divorce
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
Places We Buy Houses
- What Should I Budget for if I Sell My House on My Own in Lexington
- Should I Trust Zillow to Determine My House Value in Lexington
- Can A House Be Sold While In Probate In Lexington Kentucky?
- What Can Go Wrong When You Inherit a House in Kentucky
- The Probate Process for a House in Lexington – How to Avoid Getting Scammed
- What Are the Tax Consequences When Selling a House Inherited in Lexington?
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.