Probate is the process of reassigning the property to the beneficiaries after the person dies. When a person passes away they leave their loved ones and their property behind. Sometimes the last will or the Testate is left behind by the person and in some cases it is not. Whatever is the situation the property […]
Tag Archives | can-a-house-be-sold-while-in-probate
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
Places We Buy Houses
- What Should I Budget for if I Sell My House on My Own in Lexington
- Should I Trust Zillow to Determine My House Value in Lexington
- Can A House Be Sold While In Probate In Lexington Kentucky?
- What Can Go Wrong When You Inherit a House in Kentucky
- The Probate Process for a House in Lexington – How to Avoid Getting Scammed
- What Are the Tax Consequences When Selling a House Inherited in Lexington?
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.