If you’ve inherited a property and you’re planning to sell it, make sure you read this blog post for 3 tips about how to price your inherited home in for sale… Did you inherit a property that you’re now thinking about selling? While an inherited property can be a wonderful gift from a loved one […]
Archive | Inherited RSS feed for this section
If you’re going through a difficult divorce and trying to figure out what to do about your unwanted real estate, then keep reading this blog post to give you our best suggestions about selling your house while divorcing in … Divorce can be challenging and emotional. Yet, in the midst of the difficult situation, you […]
If you’ve recently inherited a house that you’re thinking about selling, be sure to read this article all the way through so you’ll discover the 3 things you can do in to prepare your inherited house for the sale… We know from personal experience that when a family member passes, it can be a tough […]
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
Places We Buy Houses
- What Are the Tax Consequences When Selling a House Inherited in Lexington?
- Creative Holiday Themed Open House Ideas for Lexington
- How To Sell Your House in Lexington During the Holidays – A Guide for Sellers
- Where to Find Someone to Buy My House with Cash in Lexington?
- How to Sell Your House for Fast Cash in Lexington
- What Sellers Need to Know About the Cash House Buyers in Lexington Kentucky?
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."