Going through a divorce and trying to sell a house? You might be wondering, “what if my house won’t sell during a divorce in Lexington?” That’s a common question that people ask so be sure to read this blog post and we’ll give you our best answer… Divorce is a challenging situation: emotions are usually […]
Archive | Divorce RSS feed for this section
Places We Buy Houses
- How to Sell a House That Needs Work in Lexington
- Will Selling Cost You Money in Lexington?
- Real Estate Photography and Staging 101 to Sell Your Home in Lexington
- Qualities of a Top Real Estate Agent | What to Look for in Lexington
- Cash For Houses – How To Sell Your House Fast For Cash In Lexington?
- What Chances Do I Have When Selling My Home on Craigslist in Lexington
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."